2.26.2014

bags packed

"All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go..."

{Evie's bag}
A girl's gotta have options! 
And a dog's gotta have red, polka-dotted sunglasses...don't tell Wrigley she's not going. 


                        
{Madre's bag}

Well, I don't know if we are actually "ready to go," but the hospital bags ARE packed! Every baby app we read for the past 3 weeks said we should be packed by now. Whatevs. But this weekend, for some reason, I got the burst of energy to get ourselves prepared. Maybe its the never ending ache/foot in my ribcage or the fact that I am only comfortable about 0% of the day that gave me the kick I needed to get into gear and accept the fact that this baby is on her way! I think I've been in denial, pretending it is still months away. The first 36 weeks have flown by, I can only imagine the last 4 will be over before I know it. Both scary and exciting! I wasn't sure what to pack, but got my list of things from this blog {thanks mom for the link}. The lady that wrote it is a labor and delivery nurse of 12 years, so it's pretty legit. By the way if you see essentials missing in the latter photo, they are probably listed on that never ending "don't forget" pink note pad. 

Alright Evie, ready when you are! 3 weeks {maybe} left...




2 comments:

  1. I promise, it's legit. You will be a wonderful mother, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Baby Evie will be here before we know it. She just needs to wait until we get back from Spring Training.

    ReplyDelete