2.17.2014

35 weeks: honeydew


 Are you cozy or cramped? Because you don't have much more room in there! You are now over 18 inches long and weigh about 5 1/2 pounds! How am I not tipping over by now? I ask myself that everyday. You are almost fully developed and your main job in the next few weeks is to put on baby fat. Speaking of weight, so far I have gained 27 pounds, but feel like 100. I can feel you moving around and every now and can even sometimes feel a foot poking out under my ribs! This entire pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly, thank you Lord, so I shouldn't even complain. But if I had one complaint right now, it would be the nagging cramp in my side. I can't sit longer than 15 minutes at a time...which has made the numerous roadtrips (Amarillo, OKC, Dallas) in the past few weeks tons of fun. It's like you are kicking/pushing against the inside of my right ribcage. Could you stop that, please? Thanks. No more roadtrips for me for a while. I am now at the point where I am not supposed to travel over an hour. This may be the longest I have ever been "stuck" in Waco. Oh well, sounds pretty great about now. I will just plop my prego, baby-growin' self on the couch and start a Scandal marathon. 

5 more weeks to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment