2.17.2014

babyful & husbandless in waco

Remember that time I was 8 months pregnant and my husband had to go to Sweden for 2 weeks? I do. Unfortunately, the Baylor Environmental Science department doesn't plan around our baby-growing schedule, and Tate was whisked away to Europe to do research/sample air/whatever he does. They originally wanted him to go in March- BIG NO! So they fortunately pushed things up for him to go in February instead. I know, despite the amazing opportunity, he didn't want to leave us. But duty calls! And since my man is abroad, I called in the reinforcements to pass the time- Lyn and Gran Jan.

"All my women, who independent, throw your hands up at me!"

We had a lot to do...as always

Lyn came in for part of week one so we could make pillows, cake plate stands, price stuff, and get The Warehouse all stocked up and ready to go for the next few months! Due to babies and Spring Training, this may be the last chance we have to spend a lot of time on the store for a little while, so we did as much as we could, and it looks great! It's always so much more fun doing store stuff together. Thanks for giving up your precious last few days before Spring Training to come hang out! 





Mom came down for most of the second week and we got serious about this baby prep stuff! I am always amazed at how much that woman can organize and multi-task. I came home from work the first day to find her hidden in a jungle of baby accessories: pack-n-play, rock and sleeper, stroller, you name it! She had put together practically all of our baby gear and broken down the boxes. Amazing! I'm glad she took it upon herself to do it too, because Tate hates to get rid of boxes "just in case" and they would be all over our house at this point two weeks from now. We also finished Evie's room!!!! Hallelujah! I am so excited {pics to come}! 




The Warehouse is stocked, the nursery is done, now all we need is a husband back stateside and a baby on the way! 



No comments:

Post a Comment