10.02.2013

16 weeks: avocado




Hello little avocado! You are now 4 1/2 inches long!  Congrats- you grew toenails this week- coincidently, this was also the week Tate called "not it!" to nail clipping duty after you arrive. {which is hilarious because I swear that guy clips his nails 2x a day, making him a pro by now}. Your teeny tiny ear bones are in place, making it very likely you can hear our voices now. By the way, that loud, obnoxious bark every night is your big, hairy sister Wrigley who is afraid of the dark and barks every evening until we ask her if she wants to come in for cheese. She's a mess, but you'll be bffae. I wish I knew exactly why you are so against me brushing my teeth in the morning. That is the only time, if any, I am getting sick, but I appreciate you only fighting it once this week. Oh, we set our 18 week ultrasound appointment this week, which we are SUPER excited about! We will find if you are a 'he' or a 'she' on  October 17th. The perfect way to celebrate our 4th anniversary! Maybe its the morning sickness, or the fact that you are still pretty low, or just a hunch, but we are guessing that you mayyy just be a girl. Who knows, maybe you will surprise us! Either way, we can't wait to find out more about you! You are so loved already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment