10.23.2013

19 weeks: eggplant


{I realized we skipped week 18...oops. There was a lot going on last week. Apologies. Probably won't be the last time.} 


Hey baby! Lots has happened in our world concerning you this week. You're a girl, I felt you move, and you are getting noticed! You are 10 ounces and definitely showing because I am getting a lot more belly rubs than I used to. Just this week I have had like 4 people touch my stomach and 2 people ask if I am preggo. The ultrasound tech told us that either I am further along than we thought or you are going to be a big 'ol baby. Although my due date was set to March 19, by the ultrasound calculations, you will be due March 15th. Who knows! I will go ahead and cancel all of my big plans in March, just to be safe. You now have everything an adult has- just in miniature form and your brain is designating specialized areas for smell, hearing, vision, touch, and taste...which makes sense because I felt you move after I ate the best meal in all my pregnancy so far! Your little hair {if you have it} is sprouting from your head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment