4.26.2011

we're baaack {cont'd}

It was only a few days ago I wrote the "we're baaack" post, asking you to pray for me to find a job in Waco. Well, thanks! Yesterday around 10:00 AM, I went to an interview in Waco and around 3:30 PM I was offered the job! It was a quick process, but I am proud to say that I am the newest employee of Waco ISD. Thanks for the encouragement and prayers! I am sure there will be many interesting stories to come. Coming Soon: Diary of an SLP- Waco Edition

Oh! I almost forgot to show you this:

On the way into my interview, I saw this good luck charm in the Waco ISD parking lot! I'm glad to know I am in the company of a fellow clogger at WISD. I can't wait until the faculty/staff talent show! I may have to show him/her a few moves, but Locomotion could definitely be a duo number.

3 comments:

  1. praise the Lord for his answers...and quickly! I'm really happy for the Baylor Barretts! :)

    I fixed the brisket tacos last weekend and they were a hit! thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle, congrats on all the news!!! Waco is a great place to be young marrieds. We paid $650/month at the Centre apartments for a 3 bedroom w/ cable included. Now we have a big mortgage AND no one comes to plunge the toilet for free. Boo. Plus, the Cameron Park Zoo got an orangutan right after we left. Now that is something you can get excited about. Looking forward to having you a little closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and Tate. God absolutely answered our prayers for your job.
    About the CLOGGING - If you do get to clog to Locomotion in the school talent show, I want to be there with the video camera. It will be just like you were in 2nd grade again - you little National champion you! (Where are Courtney & Mattie when you need them.)

    ReplyDelete