5.24.2010

project 365

People often say that their whole lives flashed before their eyes after a traumatic event. 
Impossible? Maybe.
Crazy? Maybe.
Intriguing? Absolutely! 

All of this began few days ago when we were driving to Waco. Tate had a great idea: "what if we take 1 picture everyday for a year." I thought about it and a few things instantly flew through my mind... 1. That sounds like a big commitment, and hard to keep up with.  2. By "we" I think he means me.  3. It would be really rewarding later to be able to see our first year of marriage.

So, let PROJECT 365 begin! 

We are going to aim for the same goal mentioned above (minus the traumatic event), but instead of our whole lives, we are going to focus on 1 year. 365 days of our lives in pictures! At the end of the year we will be able to look back and hopefully have evidence of the big things and be able to recall the little things.  We'll see the day we moved out, moved in, tried our favorite restaurant, got a hair cut and met up with old friends. 

Each day we post a new pic we will countdown from 365 so you will know where we are in our little project. Some days it may be a picture of us on a road trip, at the grocery store, doing a triathlon or even just on the the couch. Some days it will be boring. Some days hopefully exciting. But it will be genuine. 

It's going to be fun, but not easy, so I am going to need your encouragement.  As some of you know all too well, I am usually the one in the group photo that instead of taking the picture says "e-mail me a copy" or "tag it", but I am really going to try to keep up with this thing. It's only one pic a day! That is only 1 out of 86, 400 seconds in our day! 

How hard can it be, right?! I will let you know...

*If you want to check out progress on Project 365, check the link on the side bar*

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, I look forward to it.
    Love you Aunt Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! I'm totally stealing it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be fun. When do you start?

    ReplyDelete