3.25.2010

picture perfect

What is 7 pounds, made of leather, full of pearly whites and smells like a new car?

(drumroll please...)
bum bum bum buuuuum......

Our wedding album! It's finally here! 


Ok, let's be honest, whenever you take a group picture, what is the first thing you look at?

 Your best friends? wrong. 
The scenic background? wrong. 
Yourself! ding, ding, ding

You and I both know the first think you do is make sure you look presentable, good, classy, straight up smoking hott (with 2 t's). As long as you look great, you say, "It's cute!", oblivious to the fact that everyone else in the pic has their eyes closed and a quadruple chin. We all like to look at pictures of ourselves, right? I think it's normal. Or I sure hope it is because our wedding album was delivered today and I can't stop looking at it. The best part is, I picked out all the pics myself (with the help of Tate and the approval of Jan) so no closed eyes or quadruple chins in this book. 

When I saw the package at our front desk, I actually had butterflies before I opened it. I thought, "Oh no, what if I don't like it?" This is something I will be showing my grandkids. I don't want them to say, "Oh look at MiMi and PeePee, they had bad teeth and crows feet back then too!'" 

(Sidenote: the "PeePee" thing is just a threat to Tate. Our grandkids will only call him that if he is mean to me in the next 30 years. It's worked...so far, so good).  


Anyway, I don't know why I worried. The album is perfect! It definitely captures our special day. Tate and I love it, and you all look beautiful! Can't wait to show it to you. Our photographer did such an amazing job. (Shout out, Damon)If you are looking for someone to take pics of your wedding day or just of yourself, I would recommend him

In the Barrett wedding spirit, I would like to offer you chance to relive the magical day. Since you can't see the album just yet, you can watch our wedding video here

(Warning: the video also plays a song. So, if you are catching up on the "Baylor Barrett Blog" while at work or in class, which I am sure the majority of you are, you may want to "mute.")
One time I had Nelly's "Air Force Ones" go off in my grad school class. So embarrassing. 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute. Cute. Cute.
    Can't wait to see the wedding album.
    I sure hope that I look HOTT - lol.
    Danielle, I like the new look of the blog, especially the framing on the side.
    Love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete