3.08.2010

ode to lynley


Sista, sista never knew how much I missed ya! Today is Lynley's 22nd Birthday! Poor thing, she is spending it on the beach in St. Kitts. Lynley and I have lived together 19 out of her 22 years, and I this is the first b-day we haven't celebrated together. I'm married, she's engaged, I guess we are officially all "grown up" or "old" or whatever. So in honor of this occasion, here's to you sis!

Without you I would have been a Lynelle's waitress without a cook, a teacher without a class and a Danley's president without a single member...


I would have had no one to boss around, no one to opera sing the national anthem with, and no one to sock wrestle with me while I was "cleaning my room"...


I would have been a solo singer/dancer, a Sam's club member without any "cheese nipples", and probably one "cheap skank" since I would have made zero dollars on Sister Week. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNLEY! LYLAS

No comments:

Post a Comment