9.26.2013

15 weeks: apple



Finally in my 2nd trimester and feeling the bliss! Week 15 has been pretty good to me. I don't know which is more exciting- the fact that this is the first week with NO morning sickness or that I am able to brush my teeth now in the mornings...which is a win for everyone!  Tate has been out of town this week, so it was really hard to teach Wrigley to hold the camera still to take my 'bumpdate' pic. 
Luckily, I didn't have to rely on her and these guys came in town for a night...


 Mom made dinner, we went out for froyo {where we tried not to complain about the crying baby next to us because we knew it would soon be my fate} and laughed at Wrigley's obsession with chap stick and Crabtree and Evelyn lotion. 
Wrigley, the apple, and I are all ready for Tate to take a break from saving the earth and come home tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment