12.09.2010

santa is a _______

So, I don't know about you, but it seems like when I am having one of those down-in-the-dumps kinda days God throws me a little BONUS. He sets something so unordinary in my path, I have no choice but to laugh. For example, on one of these days years ago, I was driving down Highway 75 in my Explorer, Eddie, tears streaming down my face. I was probably upset about my mom making me come home from a friend's house to clean my room or something, who knows, 16 is stressful. Anyway, as I was driving, content in my anger, BONUS! A Ford Ranger passed me in the slow lane. As if this wasn't enough, because who doesn't think Ford Rangers are hilarious, I noticed this particular Ranger hauling a llama. tied to a rope. held by a man wearing a safari hat.  

Well, today was no different. Ok, well I guess it was a little different considering my mom didn't call me to clean my room. However, other than that, it was another down-in-the-dumps day with tears. After my second to last therapy session, I was walking down the hall to take one of my kindergardeners back to class. BONUS! I turned the corner and ran across this little gem. Santa is a _________. Apparently, the kids drew their best picture of Santa and wrote a little description. (Chimney downer is my personal fave). So stinkin' cute, how could this not make your day?! 



Santa is a: 

fast flier 
elf helper
cookie eater
chimney downer
red clothes wearer 
present wrapper 
ho ho ho laugher
reindeer driver
sleigh rider 
kid lover


Merry Christmas, everyone! Hide yo kids. The fast-flier, chimney-downer, kid-lover is on the prowl! He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake... 

No comments:

Post a Comment