2.18.2010

caving in...

Ok, ok, I know... I finally caved in and created a blog. I have become one of those newly married couples I once made fun of. You know the ones that think the monotonous details of their newly married life are not only important enough to write about, but interesting enough for other people to want to read it. Well, I guess we'll see. I will just add this to the list of "married things I never thought I would do." Also on the list: eating oatmeal every morning in my "breakfast chair," following a strict 10:00 bedtime, designating Monday as "grocery shopping day" (and sometimes looking forward to it), packing for my husband and keeping a budget. Now that I think of it, those are all pretty good things. Maybe this blog will make me a better person. Ok, well let's not go that far but I do hope to keep you up to date on the life of the Barretts in H-town. My mom and the Carpenter sisters may be the only people following this little blogger, but what the hey! Jan, Kels and Kayla, this is for you! Peace and Love, Danielle

4 comments:

  1. YAY Danielle...also, I find it offensive that you made fun of me (newly wed with a blog). So, keep up the good work! Also, I think Lindsey and Nikki and Lyn also read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about this.... FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're correct - your mom does enjoy reading your blog!
    Love hearing about you and Tate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Grandma enjoys it too........

    ReplyDelete