11.04.2012

bu homecoming

Hooray for Baylor Homecoming! It was fun to have family in town, run into friends we hadn't seen in a while, and fill Waco with alumni as we shared in our pride for the green & gold. We went to the parade, which has recently been deemed as the oldest collegiate parade in history, thank you very much. We also tailgated, went to the football game, where my sister and I mostly people watched and asked each other,  "What is with the mom jeans cut off into jean shorts and those giant hair bows?" I guess we are getting old when we no longer understand the college fashion. Anyway, It was a fun weekend! The best part was now that we are locals {which is scary}, we got to sleep in our own beds instead of crashing on a friend's air mattress and didn't spend countless hours on I35. Happy homecoming staying! Here are the highlights:
















3 comments:

  1. It was great running into y'all at the game! I was totally wondering about the mom jeans-turned shorts too. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that leather jacket! I have been wanting one for about 2 years now. Glad y'all had fun. Wish we were there, I miss homecoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumor has it you spent time with a person who was on the cover of the parade program. What was it like?

    I can only imagine
    What their eyes did see
    When Kayla's face
    was before T&D
    -"I Can Only Imagine" a song by Mercy Me commissioned for this event

    ReplyDelete