6.16.2010

houston bucket list

10 MONTHS. That's how long we have been Houstonians. You may think merely living in this great, massive city makes you a Houstonian. Maybe. But I think it is more than that. I think it is a mixture of a lot of things including, but not limited to the following: running red lights like it's going out of style, honking a minimum of three times per week, considering 98% humidity a normal climate, pronouncing "Houston, humidity and Humble" with a silent "h", and seeing the sights of course.
Speaking of sights... a few weeks ago, I opened a book of Tate's and this list fell out. It was entitled, "Things I want to do in Houston with Danielle." First of all, I thought it was super cute and put it on our bulletin board in our kitchen. Secondly, I thought, hmmmm not a bad idea. A Houston Bucket List, if you will. 15 things we want to do in Houston before we leave this glorious place. 5 down, 10 to go! I've revised it a bit, but here is our Houston Bucket List:

15 stops on the way to becoming a true Houstonian...

1. Astros Game at Minute Maid Park

2. Visit the Houston Aquarium

3. Miller Outdoor Theatre 


4. Play Golf at Hermann Park

5. Houston Museum of Natural Science

6. Explore Galveston Island


7. Go fishing at Galveston Island

8. Moody Gardens

9. St. Arnold Brewery Tour


10. NASA Space Center

11. Houston Zoo

12. Sam Houston Horse Races

13. Kayak on the Bayou 

14. Rockets Game

15. Texans Game 


2 comments:

  1. You haven't been to an Astro's game?! Looks like we need to get on that.

    p.s. glad I made it on your blog!! now i can cross that off of my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can i do to prevent tennis elbow

    Stop by my homepage; what is the best thing to do for tennis elbow

    ReplyDelete